Thursday, January 19, 2006

Spilt Milk

Went to see my dentist yesterday and he exclaimed, "The alignment was not like that". My heart sank.

I was right. The jaw alignment has further slipped with my fall two weeks back. It had been made worse by my dislocation mid-last year and now, it looks doubly bad.

Have to wear the splint 24 hours for the next week to hopefully "open" up the jaw. Really wish my luck would be better and there would be good news next week. It would be CNY afterall.

I often question if this is karma, though I do not believe in after-life. I must have been a bad person in this life and earlier (if there is). No point crying over spilt milk. Must try to be a better person, but haven't I learnt that a good person often become a victim of "bully"? Must be my this skewed thinking that caused all these.

No comments: