Mmm. I thought not but may get warned for being unpresentable or causing alarm or disruptions to fellow colleagues. I remembered this as I had an impulsion to change my hairstyle and felt that it would be nice to go bald to make a rebellious statement. On second thought, why make myself uglier? It's not as if I am sacrificing for a film. I might really consider if I were a man, though. No fuss hair-style, unlike the terrible hair these dolls got.
Monday, January 23, 2006
New Year, New Hair
I was reminded of a thought-provoking question posed to my by my friend sometime ago. She asked if lady employees would get sacked for shaving their head bald.
Mmm. I thought not but may get warned for being unpresentable or causing alarm or disruptions to fellow colleagues. I remembered this as I had an impulsion to change my hairstyle and felt that it would be nice to go bald to make a rebellious statement. On second thought, why make myself uglier? It's not as if I am sacrificing for a film. I might really consider if I were a man, though. No fuss hair-style, unlike the terrible hair these dolls got.
Mmm. I thought not but may get warned for being unpresentable or causing alarm or disruptions to fellow colleagues. I remembered this as I had an impulsion to change my hairstyle and felt that it would be nice to go bald to make a rebellious statement. On second thought, why make myself uglier? It's not as if I am sacrificing for a film. I might really consider if I were a man, though. No fuss hair-style, unlike the terrible hair these dolls got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment