Saturday, January 07, 2006

Saturday Headache

The pain is getting intense today and I am worried. There are so many things to do and think about and it is a challenge to ignore the pain. At the same time, I blame myself for the fall. I secretly hope that it has not aggravated the condition but I am often not lucky. I remind myself of the more unfortunate people in other parts of the world, the homeless and the hungry. Stop being Ah-Q, I thought to myself.

Got to immerse myself in other things. Looking forward to an evening with SL in Suntec City. We will shop around Carrefour, buy some nice and good-deal stuff, maybe fresh and delicious food to cook over the Hari Raya Haji holiday.

Lesson of the Day for me : Don't take life seriously as life is short. Unhappiness, sadness, anger, embarrassment are short-lived. Not too sure about anger though as it varies from persons. People may not take you seriously, so why do that to yourself and your life? Bear with it and it will pass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pain? go see doc