I fell yesterday, tripped over a pong pong fruit, wanted to avoid the pong pong fruit but then tripped over a branch. It's fated. Hit my chin and my jaw. Hope it does not worsen my TMJ condition. Had ugly scratches right at my chin tip. It looks like a beard from far.
Wow, I finally got to be a real man, though I already look like one... Wonder if there will be scars.
To be Ah-Q, this is analagous to pick-me-ups. After I fell, I had no choice but to pick myelf up, brush away the soil and sand, pat my pants, check for blood, and stand up again. Analagous to our failures, we have to pick ourselves and move on as no one would or could help you.
When I fell, there was a passer-by, who ran to me to ask how I was. I was grateful for his help. I even took the advantage and asked him to help me retrieve my file which fell into a deep drain (luckily it was not filled with too much water) and was even doubly grateful when he did. He even advised me to see a doctor to get some ailments. He said my chin would swell otherwise. What a nice man, I thought.
I was in a state of shock, thanked him profusely and staggered to my destination.
Got to pick up the pieces and move on...
No comments:
Post a Comment