Saturday, June 10, 2006

Football & Food Fever

Yeah, World Cup is back again. I am not really a fan but I certainly welcome the euphoria. Injected a little good cheer around the office.

Tired of the office games that were being played these few weeks with a colleague leaving. Well, work is just a means of having a salary for the better things in life. :>

Ma got some bad news, her company is not in a good shape and she may be out of job. At the same time, she thinks that glucosamine can give her diabetics. No cakes or desserts for her anymore, she told me. :<

Hope some health experts can give me some tips here. My doctor had also put me on a regime of glucosamine but will it give me diabetics in the long run? Life is so ironical, we often have something at the expense of something else. We will never get to have the cake and eat it. Now Ma don't even want her cake. I am secretly thinking of not eating for the next few days to detoxify my body but food is so tempting. Help, I am getting addicted to food here. :<

No comments: