Saturday, March 03, 2007

Toto 2007

I do not really believe in my luck for Toto but bought some for yesterday night's angpow draw and I was right. Still no luck. Have to continue to report for work on Mon. More than that, have to finish up my assignment over this weekend. Sigh.

Getting a bit stressed already as have been asked to do another project, a part two of the project I did in 2004. Really feels like Deja Vu, but a lot of circumstances are now different from then in 2004 and not much references we can use, but mentally, I keep asking myself why we could not repeat some of the methodology we did in 2004. But, all these thoughts are useless. Hopefully, can pull this off in Aug and I can take a break mentally.

My uncle passed away on 25 Jan 07 due to lung cancer leaving behind his wife and three young children. We felt his absence, especially during the CNY get-to-togethers. Even my mother told me that nowadays, her handpone seldom rang (as usually my uncle would call her every day).

Ok, it's chapgohmeh tomorrow and CNY will be over anyway. Got to make the most out of it.

Here's to a new year with hope and optimism.

No comments: