Saturday, September 09, 2006

Another Beginning

Have been very busy since Aug because there is a reorganisation in my Dept and I have once again changed my Dept name and this time, have a new boss.

It's another new beginning at work and there are some slight adjustments to make.

I have many new bursts of action at work so far and this is just another one of them.

While I reflect on my corporate "adventures" and my other personal experiences, I know what everyone said is right. I need to experience another part of life - child-raising.

Recently, I met up with a friend who had recently returned to work from maternity leave. Seeing how she cope at first with difficulty and now settling so well with her baby and her mother-in-law made me full of envy for her. Plus, she has regained her slim and slender figure just within 3 months. I still remember her laments on having stretch marks after her delivery when I visited her at hospital. Now, I only detect bliss and satisfaction in her.

Gosh, am I really missing out already? I asked SL what we have been doing for the past few years. He could not pinpoint to anything in particular but that we have gained experiences in doing various different things. But, I replied, they are no more now as we always need to catch up with experiences. And experiences are useless without using them. I do not want to be more pessimistic than I already am, so I pushed this thought to the back of my mind. Can only look forward now.

No comments: