Was wondering if I am going though mid-life crisis.
Have been questioning myself lately about my career path or lack of it.
Pros :
- no career path => can go home early
- can go home early => can spend more time with SL
- not much deadlines => less stress
- less stress => can try for a baby (haha)
- can try for a baby => family life finally!
Cons :
- not much monetary gains
- not much meaningful time spent during work
- stagnant in career
- not much growth mentally
SL reasoned out that one surely got to give and take. Something's sure got to give in the balance of work and family. Now that I get to enjoy family time more, I should not complain about the lack of a career.
He is right. We are finally able to enjoy early nights together and spend more time with each other.
What the heck, I am making it up to him for the past few years of his waiting up for me for supper...
No comments:
Post a Comment