Sunday, February 26, 2006

Looking Back

It is so coincidental when I read Japhys' World that she has been reliving her schooldays memories. I was replaying my own last Thurs too. Is it because my mind is too free now that I am not so busy at work? Hmm, not a good thing. An idle mind is a devil's workshop. Well, I have been asking myself what if questions too many for my own good.

Kept reliving the moments where they could be a turning point in my life eg. If I have gone to meet this guy after my exam, what did he want to tell me? Sigh, are these what people say "regrets" when you are old and you look back to?

I try to convince myself that I made the right decision at that point in time, based on weighing the pros and cons. I think too much always.

Reminds me of some books which I used to read where there are many endings, whereby when you reach a decision point, you can turn to page 67 if you want.... or page 89 if you want to do .... At the end, I would always want to try all options to know the different outcomes. Wish life is like that. Life is full of choices but you can only make one at a time and you got to live with it...

No comments: